There are dates that you know you wouldn’t like to repeat. It could be due to strange behavior, lack of attraction, incompatibility, and many other factors. Even if you don’t want to hurt the other person, it is only right, to be honest about how you feel and say a firm “no” to another date.
However, there are also dates where everything is going smoothly. The conversation is going smoothly and you feel the chemistry between the two of you.
So going on a second date seems like a good idea, and so is the third date and so on and so forth. But as you go out more, you seem to be looking for reasons to not go out on the next date. You don’t feel things progressing. You might want to consult with a dating coach.
Here are some suggestions on how to figure things out if you feel like you don’t want to date someone:
• If you feel stressed about seeing the other person again, stop dating. The chemistry between two people comes naturally, but it doesn’t come if you don’t even want to date again. It would be better for you and the other party if you don’t see each other again. It will be less trouble for you. Don’t suffer through bad dates just because you can’t seem to say no to being asked out.
• If you are still having fun even if things are not at the same pace as you’d like, keep dating. It is a bad idea to continue dating if you feel uncertain about the other person. It is crueler than breaking up because it might make the other person develop stronger feelings for you. But if you are still enjoying your dates, then give it a chance and continue dating.
• If you are starting to fake everything during a date, it’s time to stop. You have to laugh, smile, and talk with sincerity when you date. But if you fake emotions, hoping that real feelings will pick up soon enough, a dating coach might tell you to stop dating.
• If you still feel excited about all the things that you want to tell your date the next time you meet, it’s worth seeing him or her again. If you keep thinking about all the things that you will talk about when you see each other, it means that your date has somehow reached your subconscious. This should be enough reason to go on a few more dates.
• If you are asking for advice on whether to continue dating or not, it might be better to just stop it to put an end to your misery. You have to make up your mind if you really like him or her, or at least tolerate your agony over your indecisiveness to continue dating or not.
An experienced dating coach will guide you in figuring out whether or not you should pursue your date. You can use these tips to avoid a dating disaster in the future.…